It is a fund raising event organised to raise money for GIVE ME 5 FOR KIDS. Your money will go to really important cause to support sick children! Event run completely by volunteers. All money remains locally in Orange to support Children’s ward at Orange Hospital
WE WILL BE LIMITING THE NUMBER OF STALLS TO 50 TO ALLOW EXTRA SPACE FOR EACH STALL
SINGLE STALLS WILL HAVE 4M FRONTAGE X 9M DEPTH WITH SPACE FOR CARS INCLUDED AND LOCATED BEHIND VERTICALLY. LARGER STALLS WILL BE MARKED FOR THOSE WHO HAVE REQUESTED LARGER SITES.
IF YOU REQUIRE ELECTRICITY YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN GENERATOR
THE COST OF EACH SITE IS $45
FULL PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY THE APPLICATION FORM.
NO PAYMENT, NO INSURANCE – NO BOOKING.
Things to Know for STALLHOLDERS
- Access to bins
- Event security
- Advertising and promotion of the event
- Live entertainment
- Liquor licence to cover event (Turf Club)
- Two free admissions ($10 per additional person)
- Event hours from 10am till 3pm
- BUMP-IN; stallholders can bump-in from 7am. No movement of vehicles after 8.30am onsite
- Stallholders have a site layout attached with this form
- Access to sites via Ploughmans Lane only, side entry to Towac Park
- BUMP-OUT;from 3pm
- Stallholders can park cars vertically behind stalls
- A site layout will be prepared and numbered to best suit the venue and the number and types of stalls present. The location of the stalls is at the discretion of the event organiser and will not be negotiable. The site layout will seek to maximise patrons flow around the venue and minimize “dead areas”.
FACILITIES AND INSURANCE
SAFETY, CANCELLATION AND OTHER MAJEURE
stall permit required
Please note that previous food permits you may have may only be valid for one year based on a financial year.Those without permits will need to have the application completed and submitted to Orange City Council Development Admin Officer Belinda Riach prior to the event. Belinda can be contacted on 6393 8530 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In consideration of The Orange Camel Club and and the Lions club of Orange permitting the participant to operate a stall at the event, the participant indemnifies The Orange Camel Club, and the Lions club of Orange and Towac Race Committee against any liabilities, losses, damages, outgoings, cost and expenses suffered or incurred by (including any event attendee or participant) arising out of the stallholders participation in the event, including the operation of the stall or the sale of any product at the stall, any negligent act or omission of the participant or any of the participant’s representatives or any breach of the terms of this agreement by the stallholder.
- If due to bad weather, Towac Racing Stewards decide to cancel the event, the following conditions will apply,
- If cancellation is made due to bad weather there will be no reimbursement, ALL moneys paid will be forfeited and will go to Give Me 5 for Kids
- Towac Race Committee, Orange Camel Club and and the Lions club of Orange retains the sole right to make decisions in respect to weather cancellations or proceedings. All endeavours will be made to balance the needs of all stallholders in making decisions of this nature. Whilst every attempt will be made to make a correct decision in this regard, the executive will be relying on weather forecasts which, by its very nature, introduces an element of the unknown to this decision making.
- Any stallholders that cancel will forfeit their site rental.
- The participant acknowledges that Orange Camel Club or and the Lions club of Orange does not give any representation or give any warranty with respect to the event, including the number of attendees or the success or profitability of the event.
- The participant participates in the event at their own risk.
- The participant acknowledges that The Orange Camel Club or and the Lions club of Orange are not responsible for, and accepts no liability in relation to, the participant’s participation in the event.
- Orange Camel Club orand the Lions club of Orange is NOT liable to you for any amounts paid by you in respect to site rental or any fees paid.
- In no circumstances will Orange Camel Club or and the Lions club of Orange be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages (including loss of profits or opportunity) arising in connection with the event.
We Support Environment
- All stallholders taking part in the camel races family fun day are encouraged to use environmentally friendly products and packaging where possible.
- Both general waste and recycling bins will be provided and will be placed in accessible areas.
- The area around your stall must be kept clean and tidy during the event and after Bump-out, you must ensure that the area allocated to you is left clean and tidy with all rubbish deposited in bins provided or taken with you.
Please avoid any dispute
- For the purpose of this clause, ‘Force Majeure” means an event or circumstance beyond the reasonable control or the party, including acts of God, war, rain, hail, fire, explosion, civil disobedience ,legislation not in force at the date of this Agreement or labour disputes.
- Neither party will be in breach of this agreement, nor will they be liable to the other party, for any delay or failure to perform an obligation under this agreement due to the Force Majeure. Further, the participant acknowledges it is not entitled to any reimbursements in respect of any event or circumstance that prevents or disrupts the event, including inclement weather.